Education： The Ohio State University
Academic Experience：Research and teaching assistant at the Ohio State University
Research Field：Child Development, Curriculum and Instruction in Early Childhood Education, Social/Emotional Development for Young Children
1. Attachment and conduct problems during the preschool years. Studies in the Humanities and Social Science, Hung-Kuang University, 1, 213-224.
2. The relationship of parenting style and the emotional intelligence of the gifted students at elementary schools. Journal of Taichung University, 20(1), 63-87.
3. The ecology of the elementary school classroom for the gifted students in dancing, the parenting styles, and their emotional intelligence. Paper presented at The 9th Asia-Pacific Conference on Giftedness, Taipei, Taiwan, 2006.
4. The relationship between the school ecological factors and emotional intelligence of gifted children. Journal of Taichung University, 20(2), 1-28.
5. Literacy’s Beginnings—Supporting Young Readers and Writers, Taipei: Hua-Tien.
6. Total Learning-Developmental Curriculum for the Young Child, Taipei: Hua-Tien.