1. For the university students (including full-time, part-time, and on the job training students):
The applicants must be enrolled in the University for at least for 2 years with a ranking at the top 50% in his/her department as well as GPA of 80 on Conduct.
2. For the 2-year college students (including full-time, part-time, and on the job
(1). class ranking at the top 50% as well as GPA of 80 on Conduct in the previous school;
(2). the applicant who has GAP of 80 on academic performance and Conduct in the previous school will be exempted from the college entrance exam.
Sophomore and above:
(1). with a class ranking at the top of 50% and GPA of 80 on Conduct.
3. For the graduate students (excluding the on the job training graduate students):
(1). GPA on academic performance will not be taken into consideration;
(2). GPA on Conduct is required to be above 80.
4. For the transfer students:
(1). must be enrolled in Hung-Kuang for at least 1 year before application, academic performance and GPA on Conduct are required to meet the same admission criterion for the 2 year college and 4 year university students;
(2). for those who are accepted by center of teacher education in the previous school will be granted the admission by the Center of Teacher Education at Hung-Kuang University.
5. For the aboriginal students:
The admission criterion will be decreased by 25% for aboriginal students.